Estlcam 2D / 3D CAM and CNC Controller
Download Version 7.614 / 4th November 2014
You can test Estlcam for free and with full functionality.
The unregistered version will just pause after a while...
Please help me with translation:
- I only speak German and English and could use some help with translation to other languages.
It is simple: just right-click anything you like to change and a dialog box will appear where you can enter your translation...
Here is some more information...
- The following translations are available so far:
- German: Complete
- English: Complete but not my first language - feel free to correct me...
- Czech: Complete
- Italian: Partially
- Russian: Partially
- Serbian: Partially
- Polish: Partially
4th October: experimental housing for 100W LED headlamp
What's Estlcam doing?
- Estlcam is a CAM software to convert drawings and 3d models into CNC programs for your machine...
- The general workflow consists of 3 steps:
- First you need a .dxf drawing or a .stl 3d model created by a CAD program of your choice or downloaded from the internet...
- The second step is processing these files with Estlcam to create a CNC program for your CNC control software...
- This can then be used to control your machine - either by external software like Mach3, LinuxCNC, WinPC-NC and many more - or alternatively
using Estlcams integrated CNC controller...